Friday, September 5, 2008

Recommended Site Of The Week: Idletard

Are you a fan of American Idol? Better yet, are you a fan of American Idol who is frightened of other American Idol fans?

Then you're a lot like me. As disgusted as I am by the herds of unhappily married, middle-age moms who obsess to a sometimes criminal degree over singers in their teens and twenties, there is someone else ten times more disgusted...and in response, started a wonderful, wonderful site called Idletard. It got so real for some people that someone tried (without permanent success) to take the site down.

Go ahead, click. You know you want to. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idletard rules!! I think I look forward to all the tard shit more then any AI performance.

insaneinthesfv said...

I know, for AI8 I'm going to try and predict who will get the most and scariest tards. I knew Castro and Gaspy would, but I'm surprised at the following Cook has. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

idletard is the best site ever. It has all the tards in one place rather than having to go search them out on each forum. It's a free for all tardfest.

If you want to be really freaked out you have to visit idletard.com

Smartie said...

Cook draws in the rabid Daughtard crowd and we've already seen how badly they behave.

AI8 is going to be interesting - will contestants be told to keep away from idletard as well as VFTW? :P

Tards - they just keep on giving.