Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mercury Retrograde And Communication Snafus

Hi! Are you into astrology? If you are, you probably already know what Mercury retrograde means. If not, then I'll explain:

When a planet is retrograde, it means that it is giving the illusion of moving backwards in the sky, and it moves backwards through the Zodiac as a result. This tends to take what the retrograde planet rules over and turn it upside-down.

Mercury rules communications. That means anything from how we talk to each other (and how we come off to others) to why our computers or related software act funky at times. Have you been having that happen? Have you noticed a few more than usual accidents on the road, especially last week (when Mercury went retrograde)?

I've noticed it in the fact that Google had a meltdown last night, and I couldn't post my review on 90210 on Pop Spoof. It's up now, BTW, but not publishing the way I had it laid out (hence pictures in odd places). Take a look. [/plug]

We'll be in this situation until October 15. Until then, try to finish projects already started, and try not to buy any major electronics or cars if you can wait. Trust me on this one. And as we get closer to the 15th, drive carefully.

Oh, yeah, and this bailout bill fiasco? Mercury retrograde = communication breakdown. Happens every time. This may drag on for two more weeks, unfortunately.

Digg!
See my other site: http://www.popspoof.com
Feel free to leave a comment first, though!

1 comment:

Tinnerz said...

So it's a good thing that I keep losing my voice and am a poor college student with no car? Sweet!