Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shirely Nagel Of Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan Is A Disgusting Excuse For A Human Being


Digg!


As you can see in the video above, and by the title of this post, Shirely Nagel of Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan is a disgusting excuse for a human being. She likes to make 4-year-olds cry because Barack Obama frightens her crazy ass. So on Halloween, she coldly refused candy to the children of Obama supporters.

Yes, I know. WTF? I mean, have whatever political convictions you want to have, but don't make children suffer over your politics!

I encourage all of you bloggers to copy this post and add it to your own blog. You can copy it verbatim if you'd like. Just spread the word on this horrible person. Shirley Nagel, who likes to make small children cry.

BTW, I would never post information about someone that is supposed to be private, but I am told that one can Google her address and phone number. Just saying.

See my other site: http://www.popspoof.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....