Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet. Congratulations!


People Magazine just reported that Clay Aiken is finally stating the obvious and coming out of the closet after years of speculation. That's right. Clay Aiken is gay.

I know, I wasn't surprised, either.

I'm doing a little dance right now. Not so much because he decided to be who he really was, making me instantly happy for him. This jig I'm doing is for the Claymate meltdown that is occurring. For years, this group of geriatric, delusional women lusted oh-so-age-inappropriately after him, forcing him into a dark world of closeted despair. I wonder, though...will they go into denial, or will they accept Clay's fate and calm the hell down once and for all?

I vote for denial. Don't believe me? Check THIS out. WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.

You're free, Clay! How does it feel?

4 comments:

Smartie said...

They will never admit it. But I bet they're having Clack burning parties right now.

insaneinthesfv said...

Damn! I just realized that this means no Part 14 of that Clay slash posted on Idletard!

Adam said...

Some are in denial already. :)

insaneinthesfv said...

Yes, Adam. I see that most of them still want to boff Clay. And by 'boff', I mean curl up in a rocking chair, in front of a fireplace, drinking cocoa and nuzzling their noses together.